For Prostate Health
PROSTA-SIXX™ is specifically designed to aid prostate function.1
PROSTA-SIXX™ maintains optimum prostate function while simultaneously promoting natural testosterone production. It can also be used as an adjunct to testosterone therapy for its protective effect.
- Naturally increases testosterone
- Decreases testosterone to estrogen conversion (aromatization)
- Decreases testosterone to DHT conversion
- Helps reduce overall estrogen by converting estradiol to water-soluble metabolites that can be excreted by the body
- Reduces BHP
There are two main elements responsible for prostate dysfunction and BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy):
1) Estrogen binding to prostate receptors
2) DHT receptor binding
PROSTA-SIXX™ uses five different mechanisms to counter these:
1. Saw Palmetto: A well-known inhibitor of the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to DHT (active form responsible for dysfunction).
2. Chrysin: A natural inhibitor of the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estradiol (estrogen).
3. Indole-3-Carbinol: Speeds the release of estrogen from the body by converting estrogen to safer and more easily eliminated metabolites (2-methoxyestradiol and 2-methoxyestrone). These metabolites actually behave as powerful antioxidants and estrogen receptor blockers that benefit prostate function. Also, indole-3-carbinol increases the amount of “free” testosterone by decreasing the amount of protein binder or “carrier protein.”
4. Tribulus Terrestris: A natural herb that mimics the effect of LH (Leutinizing Hormone). LH is directly responsible for the release of testosterone from the Leydig’s cells of the testes.
5. Magnesium and Zinc: These two minerals taken in a specific ratio have been shown to elevate testosterone levels by as much as 30%.
PROSTA-SIXX™ works by inhibiting testosterone conversion through the saw palmetto and chrysin. The indole-3-carbinol helps eliminate estrogen and makes testosterone more easily utilized by the body. The tribulus terrestris and zinc/magnesium also elevate the natural levels of testosterone.
A special note to urologists or anyone on testosterone replacement therapy: PROSTA-SIXX™ is an excellent supplement to be used to alleviate some of the side effects from therapy such as BPH.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving
Servings Per Container: 30
|% Daily Value|
|Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate)||10 mg||69%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||150 mg||38%|
|Saw Palmetto (45-55%)||300 mg||*|
|Tribulus Terrestris (40%)||500 mg||*|
* Daily Value not established
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, but rather as a dietary supplement for nutritional support.
1This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
“Products/information on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are for educational purposes only. Any recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. You are encouraged to seek advice from a competent medical professional regarding the applicability of any recommendations with regard to your symptoms or condition. These products are dietary supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your health care provider before adding any substances to your diet or making any lifestyle changes.”